The HATS Conference (Harmonization of Advanced Telecommunication Systems) are pleased to inform you of the HATS Interoperability Workshop on NGN supported by ITU.
HATS has been confirming the interoperability of advanced telecommunications equipment and ICT systems connecting to telecommunication networks, while near the quarter of a century. The first NGN terminals interoperability test will be held in 11-12 July 2012.
This Workshop's theme is "Interoperability activity of HATS and ITU-T". The latest trend and outcome about HATS and ITU-T Interoperability activity will be introduced.
- 13 July 2012 / 14:00-17:00
- The Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC)
- Communication and Information network Association of Japan (CIAJ)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Admission fee
- The admission fee is free.
“Overview of NGN Interoperability Test 2012 in HATS”
Multimedia Communication TILC(*) VoIP system WG Leader
TTC Interoperability Advisory Group Leader
OKI Electric Industry Mr. Yasubumi Chimura
- “Activity of NGN Interoperability Testing in ITU-T SG11”
ITU-T SG11 Vice-Chairman
NEC Europe Mr. Kaoru KenYoshi
- “Activity of IPTV Interoperability Testing in ITU-T SG16”
ITU-T SG16 Chairman
Mitsubishi Electric Mr. Yushi Naito
(*)TILC : Test Implementation Liaison Committee
NOTE: All the sessions are spoken in Japanese.
Please indicate the following form and send it by E-mail.
*-------- HATS Workshop Attendance form ----------*
- Please indicate the followings
- First Name (Mr./Ms./Mrs./Dr.) :
- Last Name :
- Administration/Organization :
- Present Post (Title) :
- Business Address :
- Country :
- Phone :
- Fax :
- E-mail :
- Please return to
- E-mail ：ngn-iop[at]ttc.or.jp